Now FOR SALE, Sea Tern is a Cape Dory 36, 1980, equipped with watermaker, radar, solar panels, inverter, ham and VHS radios, TNC, power WH autopilot, monitor windvane. She is in San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico
Saturday, December 15, 2007
dry storage in San Carlos
At last Sea Tern is out of this place, on her anchor and (we hope) ready to go tomorrow as there is a short weather window starting then. We'll cover about 100 miles every 24 hours so it will take us about 6 days and nights to get 580 miles to Nuevo Vallarta. It HAS to be warmer there than it is here! We do not travel very fast!!!
I hope launch day went smoothly! Warm weather sounds nice, but I'm actually enjoying the cooler weather here (now that it finally stopped being so dreary). Love you, safe travels to Nuevo Vallarta!
2 Comments:
I hope launch day went smoothly! Warm weather sounds nice, but I'm actually enjoying the cooler weather here (now that it finally stopped being so dreary). Love you, safe travels to Nuevo Vallarta!
Bon Voyage! We are praying for good sailing for you to Nuevo Vallarta! Love, Ed and Michelle
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home